Sunday, June 20, 2010

Whats a good hair style for me?

Whats a good hair style for an asian boy? I don't like my hair to short or to long



Whats a good hair style for me?

If you see a style you like you should ask that person who did or cut their hair. If you go to a stylists they should be able to give you some good advice has to what would look good on you and something that you would like too that is if that person knows what they are doing



Whats a good hair style for me?

Bald.



Or, go long.



About shoulder length is nice with bangs in the front.



IT'S SEXXY.



Whats a good hair style for me?

Anything but bald. Spend $40.00 and go to a good salon,tell the Hair Steeliest the same thing and trust their judgement.



After that you can just go to a cheaper salon and have them follow the same style of hair cut but shorter.



Whats a good hair style for me?

I like the various spiky haircuts! Gives your hair personality....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server