Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need a new hair style! can you help me out?

ok this is what i look like.



http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...



and i need a new hair style



i was kinda looking for a scene look



like cut it and then extentions



please sent me some pics of what you think



i should do and some tips :)



thanks



I need a new hair style! can you help me out?

Cant see anything your profile is set to private...



I need a new hair style! can you help me out?

HALLE BERRY HAIRDO IS THE WAY 2 GOOO!!



I need a new hair style! can you help me out?

well I cant see your profile because it's set to private but if you go to photobucket then type in scene hair you will get some ideas.



I need a new hair style! can you help me out?

on google type in new hairstyles and when the websites pop up click on one of them and on nearly all of them you can load a pic of yourself and put diffrent hairsyles on the pic. Give it a go!



I need a new hair style! can you help me out?

There's a cute program at http://hairstyles.virtual-hairstyles.com that allows you to upload your own picture and play around with different cuts, colors and looks. You can play around with the pre-loaded styles without loading your own picture, as well. Just make sure to click the select button after you select the styles and type or nothing will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server