Sunday, June 20, 2010

What us a good way to style my hair?

I am african american girl and I have texturized my hair so I am wondering if any of you have easy hair styles I could do. My hair is inbetween shoulder and jawline length.



What us a good way to style my hair?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * African-ethnic hairstyles -



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



What us a good way to style my hair?

bump it with bumpers or curl it put in a ponytail or braid it leave it out in use a headband on it u can use big or smalll headbands that is what i do with my hair its the same length



What us a good way to style my hair?

Wet sets are always good because they give you bouncy natural looking curls without a lot of heat damage. Set your hair with setting lotion on rollers and sit under a hooded dryer or let it air dry. Take out the rollers, when dry, and separate the curls with your fingers applying a shine serum like Citre Shine to them. This looks really nice. If your texturizer has made your hair naturally curly or wavy you can use a leave-in conditioner and a light mousse (Suave Aloe vera) to wear it natural. I'm sure either way it will come out great.



Just make sure you moisturize your hair daily because the chemical process of a texturizer can make hair dry.



What us a good way to style my hair?

if ur hair is curly, tie a pony.if ur hair is straight leave loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server