Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ideas for a new hair style?

Well I'm bored with what my hair looks like, it is not really styled (it is dark brown and goes down to my shoulders and is all the same leangth). I usualy straighten it or tie it up but I would like some different ideas. Please give me any suggestions. I don't mind if they are getting it cut and coloured or if it is just some other way of fixing it.



Thankz to anyone who answers.



Ideas for a new hair style?

Get some layers and if your fronthead's go for it, try bangs if it doesn't get sidebangs, because they look so cute %26amp; trendy also they can change whole hair! Also, you could go for some highlights like blonde?



Good luck!



Ideas for a new hair style?

Well we can't really help you without a picture, Sorry. Try posting one so someone else can answer ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server