Thursday, June 17, 2010

GIRLS! I have a hair emergency!!! I need a hair style for a party!!! FAST!?

Hey,



My sister's sweet sixteen is TONIGHT! I need any hair style for med/long brown hair! I am wearing a black strapless dress. PLEASE HELP! Send pix, ideas, directions or something please.



THANX A MILLION!



GIRLS! I have a hair emergency!!! I need a hair style for a party!!! FAST!?

Try these hairstyles on the site below or just wear it side parted and straight. That always looks good, and you look mature but not overly mature like you're trying too hard! On the site, just don't do the wreath braid!



Hope this helps!



GIRLS! I have a hair emergency!!! I need a hair style for a party!!! FAST!?

OMG! riot! riot!



GIRLS! I have a hair emergency!!! I need a hair style for a party!!! FAST!?

Wear it down with waves. But make sure the focus is on your sister since it is her sweet sixteen.



GIRLS! I have a hair emergency!!! I need a hair style for a party!!! FAST!?

well all i can tell u is that u need to go to a prer. stylist quick then k



GIRLS! I have a hair emergency!!! I need a hair style for a party!!! FAST!?

straigten it?



GIRLS! I have a hair emergency!!! I need a hair style for a party!!! FAST!?

i would help you but you sound so vain i wanna watch your dignity run down the drain



GIRLS! I have a hair emergency!!! I need a hair style for a party!!! FAST!?

brush back your hair, and let it hang down.



wear a pin on top but leave straps on the bottom



GIRLS! I have a hair emergency!!! I need a hair style for a party!!! FAST!?

I have da PERFECT idea!!! Straighten your hair SUPER straight and then do a poof on da top and ty it back in a high pony tail!!! Have a great time!!



GIRLS! I have a hair emergency!!! I need a hair style for a party!!! FAST!?

Nothing to fussy. How about a high pony? Simple and sleek if you want to do that. To have just a little more pizazz tease a bit of hair out and just let it hand on one side of your face. Or just use some sparkly barrettes or a sparkly clip to hold the pony.



GIRLS! I have a hair emergency!!! I need a hair style for a party!!! FAST!?

keep your hair down and do a wavey look. that ALWAYS looks great with med/long hair. and since your dress is strapless, the volume of your hair will look fantastic!



GIRLS! I have a hair emergency!!! I need a hair style for a party!!! FAST!?

The best thing to do w/ a strapless dress, woulg be to wear it down in big, LOOSE curls. Hope I helped =]] **have fun!**



GIRLS! I have a hair emergency!!! I need a hair style for a party!!! FAST!?

Get a thick black headband...it works for any occasion! :)



GIRLS! I have a hair emergency!!! I need a hair style for a party!!! FAST!?

CALL THE POLICE!!! CALL THE POLICE!!! 911!!! OMG OMG!!!



GIRLS! I have a hair emergency!!! I need a hair style for a party!!! FAST!?

Don't take all the attention off ur sister. Have a suttle but classic look. Curls are great! Or straighten it and have little curls randomly through ur hair. U can't go wrong with some cute little accessories either! Have fun tonight....hope i helped. Bye!



GIRLS! I have a hair emergency!!! I need a hair style for a party!!! FAST!?

How about a pony tail with a piece of hair loose on the side



GIRLS! I have a hair emergency!!! I need a hair style for a party!!! FAST!?

Happy 16th birthday to your sister. Ok you can curl you hair and leave it out. My sister recently turned 16 like in July of last year and she was invited to a lot fo sweet 16's and most of the girls had their hair down in curls or they put it in a nice bun. Here use this depending on the shape of your head:



Round Face - you want to avoid lots of hair in your face. A slight fringe instead of a full bang is a good idea. A side part is sometimes a good suggestion.



Square Shaped Face - side part and nice layering is also good for a soft and flattering look.



Oval Shape Face - can pretty much get away with almost any hairstyle.



Long Face - Stay away from very short hair. Soft layers around the face are always good.



If you have a crimper you can also crimp your hair it would look nice.



http://i.ivillage.com/marieclaire/org/ex...



these curls would look nice



or check this website



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...



Good luck and have fun at your sister's sweet 16.



~ Kristin 閳?br>GIRLS! I have a hair emergency!!! I need a hair style for a party!!! FAST!?



Use a spiral iron. really cute and fast



GIRLS! I have a hair emergency!!! I need a hair style for a party!!! FAST!?

How about trying a half up, wavy style like Maria Menounos? This style is becoming quite popular and is very flattering.



1. First apply a frizz-ease serum to tame fly aways, but use sparingly so you don't weigh your hair down.



2.Next put hair in hot rollers or use a curling iron.



3.Once hair is curled, comb through it with your finger tips and shake it a little to make it wavy.



4. Pull pack a thin section of front hair (including bangs) twist and push forward just a little (be careful though so it isn't to "valley girl") and secure with a small clip or some bobby pins.



5. Finish with a light spritz of hairspray to hold your style.



Hope this can help!! (-=



GIRLS! I have a hair emergency!!! I need a hair style for a party!!! FAST!?

try this



http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5441/...



GIRLS! I have a hair emergency!!! I need a hair style for a party!!! FAST!?

Well a cute hair style that i would do for a party would be long curls. Like in order to get you hair really poofy but in a cute you alot of hair spray and start from underneath. Put your hair in a hafl ponytail then clip the pony tail up so its not in the way and spiral your hair all around then take small parts of the pony tail out and spiral those too. If you dont knnow how do spiral i would suggest putting the clip of the curling iron on the outside and curling it in. Hold for about 10 seconds. make sure to bring in as for as you can. Make sure to spray every layer you do. Once done flip hair over and swish as you hairspary it. If you dont want to use alot of hairspary hold culs longer



GIRLS! I have a hair emergency!!! I need a hair style for a party!!! FAST!?

do nice big party curls or waves! it looks soo cute with a black dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server