Sunday, June 20, 2010

My 12 yr. daughter has a new hair style?

She puts part of her bains? to her right side of her head. Someone told me a name for this style of hair style. Is there a name for it, or was it just bull---t?



My 12 yr. daughter has a new hair style?

its called side banggs i have them so yes they are real and some of my friends have them to and now there all gettin them haha its a style ive had for a long time but its just now popular



My 12 yr. daughter has a new hair style?

side bangs. VERY popular these days.



My 12 yr. daughter has a new hair style?

It's called side bangs. I know hair stiles get confusing now days. When I was really young I would just do whatever I saw was really popular, like side bangs.



My 12 yr. daughter has a new hair style?

theyre called side bangs alot of people have them



My 12 yr. daughter has a new hair style?

I will just agree with everyone else... there side bangs



My 12 yr. daughter has a new hair style?

I own a salon in Georgia and the girl above is correct, My client鐚玪e is about 90% college and we call them "side bangs", "swoopy bangs" and "choppy bangs" They are very popular right now , most start at the bottom of the nose and swoop over,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server