Sunday, June 20, 2010

Whats the best hair style for?

whats the best hair style



for a 11yr old with black and thick hair and it's longer than shoulder length??? suggestions?



Whats the best hair style for?

Well I have redish brownish hair and it is thick but get a straightener if you have a poofy kinda hair doo and once i started straightening i got A LOT of compliments. And try scrunching, half ponie tails , curling the ends of you hair with rollers that looks pretty. or your whole head. I REALLY HOPE THIS HELPS



Whats the best hair style for?

I suggest layers and side-swept bangs.



Whats the best hair style for?

(I'm 11 too) I have mine dark brown a little longer than my shoulders, and it is parted way over on the right side and I have side bangs cut about to my cheekbones. Hope this helps!



Whats the best hair style for?

scene hair you know choppy layers bangs just like me but I'm 15

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server