Thursday, June 17, 2010

I am looking for a new hair style, has anyone got any ideas? Pictures of current hair at link.?

I want medium-ish hair as my long hair has become a pain rather than a joy



I am fine with straightening my hair but I really want a big fringe, its such a nuisence nowadays



i have no ideas for a hairstyle because every style ive ever tried looks really bad



http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/hh181...



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^...



My current hair put into a public album.



thanks, if i get replies.



I am looking for a new hair style, has anyone got any ideas? Pictures of current hair at link.?

The best idea is using a website to try new hairstyles on a picture of yourself, so you can see how they look.. Try this one..



http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover/



(You can also use one of their models, that looks the closest to you, if you don't have a picture)



I am looking for a new hair style, has anyone got any ideas? Pictures of current hair at link.?

i am not sure. You didn't really show any framing your face. If i were u i would grow it out long then you can cut to any leth. Now with medium u can ether stay medium or go short

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server