Saturday, November 28, 2009

I need a shoulder-length hair style.?

I used to have very long hair, but i recently got it cut to about shoulder length (I'm still a little traumatized...I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about)



I have very thick hair, and its naturally curly. I'm kind of at a loss of what I should do do style it. Anyone have any ideas. or any ideas about products/shampoos/conditioners I should use?



Thanks.



I need a shoulder-length hair style.?

redken is awesome, and so is biolage. i would stick to salon-brand names for shampoo because that is what saves your hair and keeps it healthy longer!



I need a shoulder-length hair style.?

heyy gurlie i have really really thick hair, next time(now this mite sound craay but itz not) ask ur hair stylist 2 thin ur hair out n straighten it 4 u nm see if u like it!!:)



I need a shoulder-length hair style.?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Medium hairstyle tips-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server