Friday, November 27, 2009

Back to school hair style.?

I am a teen with long red hair that is about 10 inches beyond my shoulders. My hair is normally wavey and a little poofy but I can straiten it and it'll look better. I want something that doesnt make me look young but nothing that makes me look older. Please help!!! I need a new hair style for school!!



Back to school hair style.?

use bedhead control freak number 4 straightening spray



its a little pricey but it straightens your hair without the damage of a straightener



also the new thing is front bands like lily allens or slexis bledals



try cutting your hair about 5 inches shorter and a little layering



good luck!



Back to school hair style.?

you should just get layered bangs..nothing too muchh though..but if u straighten your hair put something on it to moisture it up soo your ends wont die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web server